College Now Greater Cleveland, a 501(c)(3) organization, is the nation’s first, and Ohio’s largest, college access organization, helping to establish the “college access” movement and field of service, and serving as a national leader and best practices model for other college access organizations around the country.
College Now has received consecutive 4-star ratings from Charity Navigator, America’s largest and most-utilized independent evaluator of charities. Ninety percent of College Now’s expenses are directed to programs and scholarships.
College Now Greater Cleveland adheres to the standards set forth by the American Association of Fundraising Professionals, and declares that all donors have these rights:
- To be informed of the organization’s mission, of the way the organization intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
- To be informed of the identity of those serving on the organization’s governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- To have access to the organization’s most recent financial statements.
- To be assured their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- To receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition.
- To be assured that information about their donation is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- To expect that all relationships with individuals representing organizations of interest to the donor will be professional in nature.
- To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organization or hired solicitors.
- To have the opportunity for their names to be deleted from mailing lists that an organization may intend to share.
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.
In addition, College Now Greater Cleveland does not and will not sell or trade any donor’s personal or contact information with any individual or organization.
For questions or additional information, please contact Kittie Warshawsky, Chief External Affairs Officer, at [email protected] or 216.635.0155.
College Now believes in full transparency and is pleased to provide the following financial information:
Audited Financial Statements
IRS Form 990
- Fiscal Year 2022 Form 990
- Fiscal Year 2021 Form 990
- Fiscal Year 2020 Form 990
- Fiscal Year 2019 Form 990
- Fiscal Year 2018 Form 990
- Fiscal Year 2017 Form 990
- Fiscal Year 2016 Form 990
- Fiscal Year 2015 Form 990
- Fiscal Year 2014 Form 990
- Fiscal Year 2013 Form 990
- Fiscal Year 2012 Form 990
- Fiscal Year 2011 Form 990
- Fiscal Year 2010 Form 990