Have you been hitting a wall when it comes to looking for scholarships? We want to help! Below are a few tips and tricks to keep in mind during your search.
- Many colleges and universities have school -specific scholarships. Check your school’s page to see which scholarships apply to you!
- Check your local organizations- including churches, Kiwanis, Rotary Club, business organizations, athletic boosters, civic groups, etc. Be resourceful!
- Check out College Now’s scholarship database! These scholarships have been researched and vetted by our scholarship team to help discern their value and legitimacy.
- Uniqueness makes you stand out of the group: scholarships that have less requirements are very competitive. In addition to applying to those, seek out scholarships that are tailored to your future professional interests, hobbies, ethnicity, religion, and family circumstances.
- You should never have to pay for scholarships
- Be cautious about providing your personal information to any online sources. Any personal information that you provide may be shared with third parties for other purposes