The Cleveland Foundation Scholarships
Managed by College Now Greater Cleveland
Minimum GPA: 2.5
Location or High School: USA
Field of Study: N/A
Deadline: March 15th, 2023
Application Type: General App
The J. Paris Mosley Scholarship
Purpose: The J. Paris Mosley Scholarship is an award with nationwide eligibility for those intending to matriculate to an accredited non-profit educational institution who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing OR who have a relative living in their household who is Deaf or Hard of Hearing.
• Be Deaf or Hard of Hearing OR have a relative living in your household who is Deaf or Hard of Hearing
• Use American Sign Language in everyday life
• Plan on enrolling in an accredited non-profit educational institution
• 2.5 minimum high school GPA
• Financial need
• Preference given to those of African American, Latino American, or Native American descent
Application Method: Submit a Cleveland Foundation Scholarships General Application here.
Selection Process: Selection decisions will be based on eligibility and completed application requirements with regard to the stated purpose and desired criteria for award of this scholarship.
Award Info: The annual award amount will be based on the performance of the fund and number of applicants selected. Historically, awards have been for $1,000. Formal notification of award will be made by College Now to the selected recipient(s). Award will be paid directly to the institution and must be applied to tuition, fees, books, supplies and/or equipment required for coursework.
Awarded Student Requirements:
1. Maintain full-time enrollment status (unless awarded for part-time)
2. Maintain a minimum 2.0 GPA
Renewal: Scholarship is a one-time award and may not be renewed for subsequent years.