The Cleveland Foundation Scholarships
Managed by College Now Greater Cleveland
Minimum GPA: 2.5 unweighted
Location or High School: Cleveland and inner-ring suburbs
Field of Study: Christian ministry
Deadline: March 15th, 2023
Application Type: General App
Roy W. and Wilma Cade Scholarship
Purpose: The Roy W. and Wilma Cade Scholarship Fund was established in 1999 by Roy W. Cade. The purpose of the fund is to provide scholarships to graduating seniors or students enrolled in institutions of higher education who are residents of Cleveland or its inner-ring suburbs and who are pursuing studies applicable to a major in the Christian ministry.
• Resident of Cleveland or one of the following inner inner-ring suburbs: Bedford, Bedford Heights, Brook Park, Brooklyn, Brooklyn Heights, Cleveland Heights, Cuyahoga Heights, East Cleveland, Euclid, Fairview Park, Garfield Heights, Lakewood, Linndale, Maple Heights, Newburgh Heights, Parma, Parma Heights, Shaker Heights, South Euclid, University Heights, and Warrensville Heights
• Accepted or enrolled in an accredited, non-profit college or university
• Pursuing educational studies in Christian ministry
• Minimum 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale
• No criminal record
• Preference given to applicants from the city of Cleveland and who are members of church organizations
Application Method: Submit a Cleveland Foundation Scholarships General Application here.
Selection Process: The selection committee will base its scholarship decisions on the completed application, evidence of a commitment to pursue educational studies in the Christian ministry, financial need, academic commitment, and volunteer activities.
Award Info: The award amount will be based on the performance of the fund and number of applicants selected. Past awards have been for $1000. Formal notification of award will be made by College Now to the selected recipient(s). Awards will be paid directly to the institution and must be applied to tuition, fees, books, supplies, and/or equipment required for coursework.
Awarded Student Requirements:
1.Maintain enrollment status expressed in application
2. Email a grade report to the scholarship team for each term
Renewal: Scholarship is a one-time award and may not be renewed for subsequent years.