The Cleveland Foundation Scholarships
Managed by College Now Greater Cleveland
Minimum GPA: 3.0
Location or High School: N/A
Field of Study: N/A
Deadline: April 15th, 2023
Application Type: Corporate/Group app
Ohio Laborers Future Leaders of America Scholarship
Purpose: The Ohio Laborers Future Leaders of America Scholarship is for dependent children of members of local affiliates of Laborers’ District Council of Ohio.
• Must be a child (whether natural, adopted, stepchild, or grandchild) of an active member in good standing of any local affiliate of the Laborer’s District Council of Ohio
• Enrolled or plan to be enrolled full-time at an accredited non-profit educational institution
• Minimum 3.0 GPA
• U.S. citizen or legal resident with verification-stamped I-551 unexpired
Application Method: Submit a Cleveland Foundation Corporate/Group Scholarships Application here.
Selection Process: Selections will be based on the completed application, academic performance, community service, motivation, character, and self-help (financial need will be used only as a tiebreaker).
Award Info: The annual award amount will be based on the performance of the fund and number of applicants selected. Formal notification of award will be made by College Now to the selected recipients. Awards will be paid directly to the institution and can be used toward tuition, fees, books, supplies, and equipment required for courses.
Awarded Student Requirements:
1. Maintain full-time enrollment status
2. Maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA
Renewal: Award has historically been renewable for a maximum of 4 years, provided the student meets the scholarship requirements and funding remains available.