The Cleveland Foundation Scholarships
Managed by College Now Greater Cleveland
Minimum GPA: 2.75
Location or High School: Within the First Suburbs Consortium
Field of Study: N/A
Deadline: March 15th, 2023
Application Type: General App
Ann-Marie Ogletree Child Development Scholarship
Purpose: The Ann-Marie Ogletree Child Development Scholarship exists to advance education by providing scholarships to residents of Greater Cleveland pursuing the study of early childhood education, counseling, or a related field. Underserved and underrepresented, low-to-moderate income applicants will be given preference.
• Resident of Cleveland or one of the following cities within the First Suburbs Consortium: Bedford, Bedford Heights, Berea, Brook Park, Brooklyn, Brooklyn Heights, Cleveland Heights, East Cleveland, Euclid, Fairview Park, Garfield Heights, Lakewood, Maple Heights, Parma, Parma Heights, Shaker Heights, South Euclid, University Heights, or Warrensville Heights
• Pursuing or planning to pursue a degree in early childhood education, counseling, or a related field.
• Enrolled or enrolling full-time in an accredited nonprofit educational institution
• Minimum 2.75 GPA
• Preference given to underserved and under-represented, low-to-moderate income applicants
Application Method: Submit a Cleveland Foundation Scholarships General Application here.
Selection Process: Selection decisions will be based on eligibility and completed application requirements with regard to the stated purpose and desired criteria for award of this scholarship.
Award Info: The annual award amount will be determined by the available funds and the number of applicants selected. Award will be for a minimum of $1,000. Formal notification of award will be made by College Now to the selected recipient(s). Awards will be paid directly to the institution and must be applied to tuition, fees, books, supplies and/or equipment required for coursework.
Awarded Student Requirements:
1. Maintain full-time enrollment status
2. Maintain a minimum 2.0 GPA
Renewal: This is a one-time award and may not be renewed for subsequent years.