Debt Repayment Program
Through the Cuyahoga County Debt Repayment program, eligible Cuyahoga County residents may qualify for a one-time payment of up to $2,000 toward debt to return to college and complete their degree at either Cleveland State University or Cuyahoga Community College.
– Have resided in Cuyahoga County for at least one year;
– Have been previously enrolled at a public higher education institution located in the state of Ohio;
– Have previously incurred institutional debt from that institution that is currently preventing continued progression to certificate, degree or credential; (not including federal student loan debt)
– Seek to re-enroll at Cleveland State University or Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C)
– Meet federal Pell Grant income eligibility requirements through submission of a Student Aid Report or Institutional Award Letter.